CTG CYBER DOCUMENTATION TEAM PROJECT MANAGER (PID 1206) in Rosslyn, Virginia
CYBER DOCUMENTATION TEAM PROJECT MANAGER (PID 1206)
Rosslyn, Virginia, United States
Oct 07, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has an immediate opening for a Documentation Manager for one of our clients in the Northern Virginia area. Contract duration is one year, with possible extension for a multi-year effort. Work location is Northern VA
Act as the overall lead of the cybersecurity documentation team. Responsible for schedule and task management for a team of 16 personnel. Includes team stand up as well as process development and improvement. Accountable for the review and supplementation of current cybersecurity documentation, and the submission of augmented packages for interagency (DoD) review.
REQUIRED SKILLS (primary and nice-to-have): (Required means that the client only wants to see candidates who have these skills).
•• • Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Experience managing security aspects of Information Technology related projects
• Well versed in lifecycle and project management methodologies
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress
• Able to identify and mitigate risks
• Experience with personnel management of a small-to-mid sized team
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
• Knowledge of VA and DoD Cybersecurity policies and ATO/ATC processes
• Experience with security documentation (either development or overseeing the development of) such as Authority to Operate/ Connect
• Knowledge of System Security Plans (SSP)
• Experience with Cybersecurity principles and controls
• Experience with DoD Risk Vison or VA eMASS
• Experience in the VA
• Experience integrating electronic health records a plus
Interested candidates please apply online, or email resume directly to:Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state job Title and REQ #19209009
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Project Management & Administration
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No