CTG SYSTEMS ANALYST - SR in Rochester, Minnesota
Title: SYSTEMS ANALYST - SR
Job Number: 19201773
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 6 months with possible extension
Project Location: Rochester, MN
Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
· Assists with and participates in leadership, coordination and management of activities required to operate, direct or advise a Mayo department or equivalent organizational structure.
· Coordinates project, division and/or department budgets and provides appropriate financial reports and metrics for making department decisions. Independently manages multiple large-scale IT internal business projects or single department-scale projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
· Must have broad knowledge of IT systems and interrelated technical processes in order to make necessary decisions regarding hardware, software or technology agreements.
· May serve as subject matter expert for requirements gathering for industry proposals. Routinely interfaces with department committees and executive leadership and provides IT performance reports with strategic recommendations.
· May serve as liaison for industry partnerships or as a representative for the Clinic IT in national industry events.
· Ensures communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments. Leads or contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
· Demonstrates effective group facilitation, team building and conflict resolution skills.
· Develops proposals and business plans that ensure quality IT solutions and delivery.
· Bachelor’s degree with 5 years technology or business administration experience.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or related field preferred
· Excellent communication, organization, problem solving and facilitation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills including conflict resolution.
· Demonstrated history of continuing education in personnel and administrative processes.
· Strong understanding of financial concepts, business process, continuous improvement and organizational development.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or emailing a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT