CTG RETAIL ANALYTICS CONSULTANT in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Title: RETAIL ANALYTICS CONSULTANT
Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Job Number: 18205201
Our client is currently looking for a Retail Analytics Consultant to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Retail Analytics Consultant will utilize their cross-enterprise retail and analytics knowledge to define an analytics strategy. Additionally, the Retail Analytics Consultant will assist in building the business case for the proposed strategic focus areas. This is a full time / long-term contract that offers rewarding benefited employment packages.
Responsibilities of the Retail Analytics Consultant:
• Build an understanding of the clients solutions portfolio
• Lead the Analytics Community in the definition, proposal and approval of an analytics strategy
• Engage on-site with the clients’ line of business and IT teams to generate a deep understanding of current pain points to identify use cases
• Identify analytics opportunities to enhance the shopper experience, increase sales, loyalty, productivity, and reduce cost for our retail customers
• Use market research and use cases to define the analytics strategy
• Assess the alignment between the client portfolio and new strategy. Identify gaps between the portfolio and strategy.
• Assess analytics strategy components by revenue opportunity, customer impact, portfolio fit and other criteria.
• Prioritize analytics strategy based on revenue opportunity and build a business case for the strategy.
• Translate findings into audience appropriate strategy recommendation
• Present strategy proposal and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
• 5-7 years of Experience in Retail operations with extensive knowledge of cross-enterprise retail operations
• 1-2 years business consulting or similar experience
• Business/financial modeling and activity-based costing
• Strong executive-level presence and business communication skills (including presentation development and public speaking)
• Ability to work independently, manages relationships with client and retain flexibility regarding how individual clients articulate value will be essential
• A mix of deep retail operating knowledge with consulting experience and business process orientation is desirable
• Deep retail operating knowledge with consulting experience and business process orientation
• Experience with retail strategy, business or management consulting with process orientation
• C-level presentation experience
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT