CTG REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALISTS in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Title: REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALISTS
Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Job Number: 18203354
CTG is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to work at their client's site in Raleigh, NC. This is a 7 month contract position that has the potential to extend longer.
DEPARTMENT/TEAM: State Registration Team
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage the state regulatory activities necessary to support and maintain the business, including state registration activities [section 3, section 24c, 2(ee), section 18, Experimental Use Product (EUP)] for Environmental Science products;
• Compile and submit required data and documents necessary for registration across all States.
• Maintain and update regulatory database tracking systems for products.
• Track and process payment of state registration fees (e.g. new product registration fees, annual state renewal fees) and other required state fees and licenses along with appropriate documentation;
• Maintain compliance by interpreting and evaluating federal and state registration requirements;
• Maintain knowledge of current pesticide regulations and convey critical knowledge, especially that relating to assigned products, to stakeholders (internal and external);
• Provide regulatory support and service to team members and external customers;
• Respond to customer (internal and external) and/or compliance inquiries from state regulatory agencies or stakeholders requesting registration or product information;
The candidate is required to possess the following:
• BA/BS in a field of science, business, or a related degree plus 2 years’ experience in pesticide registration or regulatory affairs, or MS in a field of science in a field of science, business, or a related degree with minimum relevant experience in pesticide registration or regulatory affairs;
• Demonstrated ability to work with regulatory to achieve and maintain pesticide registrations.
• Knowledge of the State and Federal EPA regulatory processes;
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data processing software
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Ability to multitask and demonstrated organizational skills
• Ability to work well with others and in a team environment
This position is compensated per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at email@example.com. Please reference to job 18203354/B-2377 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.