CTG PURCHASING SUPPORT SPECIALIST in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Title: PURCHASING SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Job Number: 18203103
CTG is seeking a Purchasing Support Specialist to work at their clients site in RTP, NC 27709. This is a 6 month contract position with the potential to extend longer.
• The Purchasing Support Specialist supports the Purchasing activities within the US Procurement organization in the daily transactional business of tactical procurement activities within the site or division and executes local purchasing and order fulfillment management.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Execute, monitor and control US purchasing and order fulfillment management (e.g. create purchase orders, track open orders, cooperate with Shared Service Centers to enable payments, increase spend transparency by ensuring correct classifications).
• Ensure contractually agreed results from sourcing initiatives are translated and applied in tactical purchasing.
• Support target achievement such as savings, inventory reduction, working capital improvements, etc.
• Handle daily supply and invoicing issues.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Create and update statistical information.
• Information exchange and communication with stakeholders, suppliers and procurement coworkers as well as with other Service Divisions (e.g. Logistics, Accounts Payable...).
• US Procurement Organization,
• Supply Chain Organization
• Demand owners from Business e.g. Research, Seed Production, Manufacturing Sites,...
• Shared Service Center for Accounts Payable.
• B.S./B.A. or equivalent with at least 3 years of professional business experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience can supersede degree requirements.
• 2-3 years of proven Procure to Pay cycle experience with advanced knowledge of Procure to Pay business processes.
• Strong working knowledge and experience in SAP, particularly in the MM-Purchasing module, is required.
• Experience in purchasing functions including Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Outline Agreements and Vendor Master Data.
• High technical skills in Microsoft Suite products; must be proficient specifically with Excel.
• Strong relationship, communication, and influencing skills.
• Previously demonstrated experience in roles that required extensive customer interaction, job complexity, and coordination.
• Excellent organizational and follow up skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills at all organizational levels.
• Must be able to work under pressure and use initiative, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
• Sound financial analytical evaluation and abilities.
• Able to work in teams.
This position is compensated $25.00 - $30.00 per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's). Compensation is based on education and/or experience.
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 18203103/B-2358 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Supply Chain Management