CTG Office Clerk in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Title: Office Clerk
Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Job Number: 19206622
CTG Inc. has been a highly respected provider of contract personnel throughout the United States for more than fifty years.
Currently, our valued client in Research Triangle Park, NC has an opening for an Office Clerk. This position is a 10-month contract, with the potential for continuation after the initial contract.
The maximum W2 hourly pay rate is $17/hr., based on experience and ability.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reports to Sr. Executive Assistant within business group.
• Work hours consist of 35 – 40 hours per week. Work hours range from 8:00 AM – 4:45 PM which includes 45 min. lunch. However, depending on candidate, hours can be adjusted accordingly and down to 30 - 35 hours per week if needed.
• High School Diploma and 3 - 5 years experience in related field
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note; SAP; SharePoint.
• Will train candidate on YourDocs and SWATT program.
• Check expense reports submitted per policy of Field Reps and Managers. Time critical has to be monitored daily.
• SWATT Program (will be a program they need to learn)
Set up new vendors for SWATT – done differently than other vendors.
Monitor GIA payments
Mail all returned GIA checks to Requester
• Set up routine vendors for Capital purchases or other payments outside of SWATT program.
• Submit check request for al land leases, storage leases, TCP, track and return checks to requesters.
• Document and file all confidentiality per Field Solutions process.
• Submit for all miscellaneous payments.
• Miscellaneous administrative task as assigned (example may be name tags, creating table assignments for meetings – real basic last minute things).
• Position will end up sitting at the Cary office if they ask.
If interested, apply below or send your resume to Gary McAfee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job #19206622 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical