CTG HRIS Analyst in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Title: HRIS Analyst
Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Job Number: 18202993 CTG is actively seeking an HRIS Analyst for our growing client in RTP, NC. This individual will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the HRIS systems, Interfaces and Reporting. As the HRIS Analyst, this well-organized individual will serve as an HRIS expert to find process improvements and functionalities. This person will be responsible for assisting the development and implementation of process improvement initiatives related to the use of HRIS applications, systems, and tools.
• Manage the company's HR Information System (UltiPro) and related HR applications
• Analyze and recommend enhancements and customizations to our HR Information System
• Continually evaluates and identifies areas and processes to improve or automate
• Creates and maintains reference materials and provides on-going support for end-users.
• Work with various Internal and External vendors on HR related integrations
• Fulfill ad hoc and recurring data requests from internal customer
• Supports maintenance of system tables and business rules, including year-end system table updates.
• Continually increase HRIS knowledge through participation in user groups, webcasts, trainings, etc. to ensure best practices and to keep up on current trends
• Acts as an administrator for the HRIS systems. This includes troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
• Answers/responses to escalated questions, requests, education and errors from the HRIS inbox and other communication methods in a timely matter
• Execute Payroll and Benefits Data audit on a periodic basis to ensure data consistency
• Support administration of Saba Learning and Development application
• Associates degree or equivalent experience
• 2 years of HRIS experience with ERP systems
• Expertise with application software including spreadsheet and word processing applications
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with UltiPro, UltiPro Back Office functionality preferred or large ERP system
• Experience with HR Business Intelligence applications
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT