CTG SOFTWARE SYSTEM ARCHITECT/SYSTEM ANALYST LCAT, PID 926 in Reading, Pennsylvania
Title: SOFTWARE SYSTEM ARCHITECT/SYSTEM ANALYST LCAT, PID 926
Location: United States
Job Number: 19205575
CTG has an immediate long term need for Systems Analyst for one of our clients in the DC area. This is a long term contract opportunity (one year ). Work location is Downtown DC area.
Here are the general duties:
Create System Requirements from Business Requirements and update RTM. Work with architects, development team and testers while conferring with stakeholders to define, document and evaluate requirements, procedures and processes. Develop and evaluate alternative workflow solutions. Define functional and non-functional requirements. Define acceptance criteria and validate results by testing applications and working with Testers.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience. Minimum of 13 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Able to work with program and project leaders to define and create the architectural depictions and documents, ensuring logical flow, and address all issues.
• Experience with a variety of software programs and languages and has some experience in programming.
• Able to design and discuss system strategies for platform, applications and networks.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations