CTG WORKDAY INTEGRATION DEVELOPER in Pleasanton, California
WORKDAY INTEGRATION DEVELOPER
Pleasanton, California, United States
Jul 26, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is hiring for Workday Integration Developer in Pleasanton, CA.
• Develop, test and deploy Workday integrations and calc fields.
• Proficiency with Workday Studio, PICOF, PECI, XSLT, Core Connector Worker and custom objects.
• Experience in developing Outbound and inbound EIB, Studio and Document Transform (DT) integrations.
• Take ownership of developing Workday integrations.
• Review solution design and recommend enhancements.
• Perform technical validations of the implemented solution such as RFC connectivity/SFTP connectivity, 3rd party connectivity checks in all systems (DEV, DR, QA and PROD).
• Co-ordinate with 3rd party vendors during go-live and if required apply the configuration recommended by them
• Co-ordinate with BA, PM, SD, vendor during UT, SIT and UAT to ensure all test cases are thoroughly tested and work as expected based on BRD and SDD. Also ensure the defects during SIT and UAT are fixed by writing quality code following best practices and standards.
• Ensure cut over activities are carried as expected during trial and go-live period.
• Work closely with Ultimate to ensure end to end testing yields expected results.
• Preferably built integrations with UltiPro
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Information Management
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No