CTG Account Support Rep in Pleasanton, California
Title: Account Support Rep
Job Number: 19206238
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing an Account Support Rep in Pleasanton, CA.
Position: Account Support Rep
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $21.42 / hourly
Essential job functions:
Looking for candidates with a background in Print Production and/or Printer Repair/Maintenance Experience.
Ability to cover for employees and be available to work different accounts.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to demonstrate problem resolution skills and escalation process
• Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications
• Able to demonstrate use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
• Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to demonstrate working knowledge of account-relevant applications -- Adobe Acrobat -- File conversion or graphic arts applications
• Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical