CTG SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
Sep 09, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client is looking to hire aSenior Network Engineerto join a dynamic and forward thinking team as a Senior Network Engineer.
Our client’s Network team is busy developing the next generation, high-speed software-defined network to support their incredible growth. As a Senior Network Engineer, you will utilize your experience of Cisco Route/Switch and Nexus data center products on a daily basis.
A successful candidate will have experience collaborating with Software Developers and infrastructure support teams along with prior experience with one or more SDWAN or SDN products.
If you're looking to break out of the typical network silo environment, this is your opportunity!
• Design, implement, and support a Cisco centric WAN, LAN, and WLAN environment. This includes routers, firewalls, security, wireless, LAN switching, and Nexus Data Center.
• Manage load balancing (including DNS/DHCP/IP).
• Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
• Perform remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
• Run application performance and packet analysis.
• Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN or Data Center products.
• Manage vendors; perform network assessments and security audits.
• Support internal run and maintain activities, including remote monitoring and management system, respond to alerts, monitor health and seek improvement opportunities.
• Mentor and coach junior team members; continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
• Research, evaluate, design and deploy new technologies.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Experience with Switching (Capacity Planning & VLAN’s), Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS, VPN) and Security (Cisco Firewalls, IPS).
• Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience with daily support of Cisco infrastructure.
• Familiarity with VPNs, VOIP (Avaya), SIP Trunking, Cisco Wireless Deployments, SD-WAN, Cisco Data Center Switching, Security methodology, Load Balancing, VMware, Citrix and network monitor tools.
• 1+ year experience with SD-WAN design, deployment, and support is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to excel in a global, matrix organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Available for travel to domestic and international branches.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactApril Mann firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Networking
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No