CTG SOARIAN FINANCIAL ANAYLST in Plattsburgh, New York
SOARIAN FINANCIAL ANAYLST
Plattsburgh, New York, United States
Nov 15, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Soarian Financial Analyst with experience pertaining to Soarian pharmacy, to provide legacy support for our client located in Plattsburgh, NY. This is a remote position, after onsite knowledge transfer.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Working with the functional team in complex analysis, design & development aspects of project initiatives.
• Assist in Support Services for Soarian Financial applications.
• Develops new reports and extractions.
• Participates in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
• Validates testing results on build modifications, reports, screens and extracts.
• Strong knowledge of all Rev Cycle modules, including Scheduling, Registration, Billing and Patient Accounting. Should also be familiar with GL and how it interacts with billing, and be comfortable making GL changes when needed.
• Need an understanding of worklists, and be able to tweak and rewrite if needed.
• Soarian upgrades are pushed out frequently, and the resource will need to assist with roll out and testing.
• EDM Experience - The client has issues with EDM – filing, bursting, and scheduling
• Experience with Rev Cycle reports (canned) and SQL for custom reports would be icing on the cake.
Secondary skills should include:
• Understands Pharmacy from a billing standpoint, not necessarily from a clinical, orders standpoint.
• 340b Experience – Client is required to bill based on cost. The cost data is stored in the Pharmacy system, along with other important information like conversion factors, and dispensing units vs. billable units. A strong candidate should have some understanding of the billing information in Rx and how it is sent to Patient Accounting, and be able to help troubleshoot/resolve the 340b issues.
• SNF Experience - There are issues with billing for their SNF. Resource will need to help troubleshoot and come up with a creative solutions.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes