CTG SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN TEST in Plano, Texas
SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN TEST
Plano, Texas, United States
Jul 26, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be a part of a highly talented engineering team and participate in test plan design, test case development and execution, and test automation development of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services. You will be part of the team that build platforms which will enable our client’s product to communicate to the cloud. The features you test and deploy will power driving experiences across the world.
Our client is looking for team members that are required to be creative in solving problems, excited to work in modern technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done in a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative and collaborative startup environment.
What you will do:
• Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure of a large-scale system comprising of components developed in multiple programming paradigms (Java Stack, Golang applications, Salesforce CRM, etc.)
• Write, execute and maintain end-to-end system integration scenarios and user acceptance scenarios for the large-scale platform
• Translate user stories into test scenarios and cases and provide feedback to ensure testability of all stories
• Collaborate with other business groups and external teams for end-to-end integration
• Partner with developers to create, maintain and execute automated unit and integration tests
• Collaborate with DevOps to integrate the automated tests in the CI/CD pipelines
• Work with Product Owners and users to execute user tests
• Own delivery of work from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
• Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
• 2+ years of experience developing and testing software
• 2+ years of hands-on experience creating and maintaining test automation and associated infrastructure
• Proficiency in Java
• Experience with solving several real-life problems using Selenium
• Experience in behavior driven development and test driven development scenarios and frameworks such as Cucumber, Jbehave/JGiven, etc.
• Experience in estimation, prioritization and planning/coordination of testing activities in a Scrum environment
• Experience with Jira for tracking purposes and ensuring traceability among test cases, code and requirements
• Not afraid to spend time performing manual tests yet have the urge to automate those as efficiently as possible
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Experience in validation or delivery of connected car services is a plus
• Proficiency in testing micro-services based architecture and testing on Azure or AWS cloud stack is a plus
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements email@example.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Information Management
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No