CTG PROCESS IMPROVEMENT EXPERT (LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFIED) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Title: PROCESS IMPROVEMENT EXPERT (LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFIED)
Job Number: 18205076
CTG is seeking a Process Improvement Expert (Lean Six Sigma Certified) to work at their clients site in Pittsburgh, PA. This is an 8 month contract position that has the potential to extend longer.
HR Operations provides backbone support for all HR processes from sourcing and selecting across the employee life cycle through post employment.
This position will work with in house Black Belts to continue to drive implementation of a lean management system, train staff as green belts and in lean principles, and work on targeted opportunities for process improvement.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Further document refinements to HR Operations Lean Management System
• Roll out Lean Management System to other Process Teams
• Help Identify and implement KPIs in conjunction with process owners
• Facilitate Kaizen Events
• Assist in training of staff on Lean Six Sigma and Lean Tools
• Work on specific improvement projects as needed
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
• Lean Six Sigma Certification - Minimum of a Green Belt required, Black Belt preferred
• 6 years of experience in a large corporate environment
• 3 years experience implementing Lean or Six Sigma
• Experience facilitating large cross functional workshops or Kaizens
• Experience training others on Lean or Six Sigma
• Comfort level working in a professional white collar environment
• Lean Six Sigma Certification - Black Belt Preferred
• Prior process improvement work in a corporate services environment
• Experience with KPI visualization and visual management
• Daily Meeting expertise
Travel: May require occasional travel to the clients other sites for workshops
This position is compensated per hour on a W-2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 18205076/B-2609 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Human Resources & Benefits