CTG HR ADVISOR COMPENSATION in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Title: HR ADVISOR COMPENSATION
Job Number: 18205075
CTG is seeking a HR Compensation Advisor to work at their clients site in Pittsburgh, PA. this is a 9 month contract position with the potential to extend longer.
Candidates need to have proven experience in creating offers, market based approach, benchmarking positions, and completing salary surveys. This experience must be recent and highlighted
NOT a HR Generalist position
U.S. HR Operations Compensation team has primary responsibility for the management, administration and compliance of Compensation for all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees. This team gathers, maintains and disseminates information which allows Bayer businesses to stay market competitive with their salary and compensation packages.
Responsibilities include conducting market benchmarking analysis, coordinating salary survey submissions and consulting with HR Business Partners and Recruiters in the development of competitive compensation offers. Also included is ownership of processing of merit, short term incentive, long term incentive payments and administration of the executive deferred compensation program.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct salary survey, market analysis, and benchmarking
• Make budget and salary structure recommendations and maintaining relevant information in the HR/PR system (SAP)
• Provide HR Business Partner support in completing compensation offers and recommendations for hires, promotions and internal transfers.
• Develop buyout proposals
• Participate in pay equity studies
• Conduct compensation compliance monitoring
• Service customer inquiries
• Resolve complex issues
• BA/BS with 6 years experience or MBA/MS with 2 years if experience with primary focus in Human Resource Management
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Experience conducting salary surveys, market analysis and benchmarking
• Proven experience in development of compensation offers
• Strong analytical and process background
• Pragmatic and analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to work cross functionally and in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Expert technical skills using Excel
• High attention to detail
Preferences/ Nice to have:
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to perform well under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects of various complexity simultaneously
• Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
• Extensive experience with software applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
This position is compensated per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at email@example.com. Please reference job 18205075/B-2600 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Compensation Administration