CTG Technical Project Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Technical Project Manager
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
2 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Remote Technical Program Manager for a Healthcare Client on the East Coast!
Project Duration: 6 months
Project Location Remote with occasional travel if/when needed (Philadelphia, PA)
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Description: Full-time contract
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
• CTG is seeking a Technical Program manager will demonstrate a proven ability to drive projects to successful completion while managing customer expectations and relationships, working with both internal and external resources in the delivery of multiple infrastructure projects and managed services
• The Technical Program Manager will help prioritize and align multiple project streams as we move our client to a more managed IT Infrastructure
• Primary customer interface; liaison between customer, delivery teams, cross-functional global teams
• Work with business owners to develop, motivate and lead project teams from project initiation through implementation
• Oversight of all project work streams, resources assigned, local and offshore resources, vendors
• Administer and validate project resource time reporting
• Manage project costs and expenses, ensuring profitable results
• Project Financial and Status reporting at all levels, internal and external stakeholders
• Manage project scope to contract deliverables
• Ensure change requests, contracts, customer acceptance/approval and all relevant documentation are maintained throughout the project lifecycle
• Help identify & document potential risks; recommend stable long-term solutions
• Prepare status reports, including conflicts or critical operating barriers with recommendations.
• Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
• Program Management Experience leading multiple Infrastructure projects, specifically in mergers and acquisitions
• Project Management Experience including Infrastructure projects
• PMP Certification
• Optional qualifications:
o TOGAF Certification
o AGILE SCRUM Master Certification
o ITIL Certification
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time