CTG EVENT MANAGER in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Title: EVENT MANAGER
Job Number: 18204802 CTG is looking for an energetic Event Manager for one our premier clients in the Philadelphia, PA area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and fun team! This is a full time position that offers great benefit options.
The Event Manager is responsible for planning and organizing events and/or meetings for our corporate clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for all event operations including pre-event planning, implementation and post event activities. Responsibilities include supporting all varieties of client events from road shows, internal & external facing conferences, tradeshows, customer programs and social events.
• Develop and maintain project plan and timelines and communicate to all internal parties
• Source locations and negotiate hotel and vendor contracts
• Manage detailed budgets
• Coordinate event components; food & beverage, audio visual, meeting space layout, etc.
• Manage attendee registration and communication
• Coordinate tradeshow logistics – booth layout, product placement, labor, drayage, electric, etc.
• Provide expert consultation and assistance as well as creative solutions to clients
• Travel – estimated 20% - 30%
Successful Candidate Qualities:
• Knowledge and experience in event logistics – specifically tradeshows; corporate focus mandatory
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong abilities to organize and multi-task
• Sense of humor and upbeat, positive demeanor
• Highly flexible - able to change course mid-stream with a high level of professionalism
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
• Must like working in a team environment while being self-motivated and also able to work independently
• Education: Bachelor's Degree
• Years of Experience: 3-5 years corporate event experience
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT