CTG Epic Resolute PB/HB/Claims Analyst in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Epic Resolute PB/HB/Claims Analyst
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is a seeking an experienced Epic Resolute PB, HB and Claims Analyst. We are looking for a candidate certified in all three along with a bachelors degree. This is a remote one year contract.
• Must have strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business leaders within the organization
•Optimization build, and maintain Epic Resolute PB, HB, and Claims.
• Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
• Working closely with business and clinical leaders around Epic workflow and to translate business needs Epic billing functionality.
REQUIRED SKILLS (primary and nice-to-have): (Required means that the client only wants to see candidates who have these skills).
• Previous implementation and or optimization experience with Epic Resolute PB, HB, and Claims.
• Strong understanding of billing and claims process.
• Must possess Epic certification, Resolute PB, HB, and Claims.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Minimum of five years’ progressive clinical/healthcare experience with demonstrated experience in Epic build.
• Self-starter with demonstrated teamwork & communication skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If interested please apply directly and email Morgan.Fisler@CTG.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes