CTG Epic Orders Analyst in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Epic Orders Analyst
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Feb 24, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an Epic Orders Analyst to assist our East Coast client with an Epic Refuel initiative!
Project Duration: 18 months
Project Location Remote (client is located in Philadelphia, PA)
Job Title: Epic Orders Analyst
Description: Full-time contract starting in April 2022
CTG is seeking an experienced and certified Epic Orders analyst to assist our client with an Epic Refuel initiative.
• Exhibits a high degree of expertise in Epic Orders
• Provides technical and organizational leadership in area (s) of specialization
• Provides support and guidance to assigned functional management throughout organization, acting in the capacity of functional, business or information consultant
• Solves technical or organizational problems utilizing knowledge in area (s) of specialization
• Helps lead the Epic Refuel for optimization within Orders area of Epic build
• Expected to focus 80% or more time engaged in supporting Epic design, build, testing and support
• Epic Orders Certification Required
• A minimum of 2 years of direct Epic build, implementation or support experience
• Preferred clinical experience a plus
• Previous Epic Refuel experience also preferred
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time