CTG CTG Talent Network - Epic Beaker Analyst in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
CTG Talent Network - Epic Beaker Analyst
Jan 18, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: (This description will be given to the candidates and posted to external job sites).
CTG is seeking skilled and certified Epic Beaker Analysts to continue growing our talent network. Selected Consultants will assist our customers with the build and support of their Epic systems.
Responsibilities may include:
• Address support requests that involve general Epic analysis and support as well as some complex issues in respect to workflows and features, functions, and configuration of the Epic build.
• Demonstrate willingness to be a team player and apply application implementation best practices.
• Provide Epic application support (work tickets, service/change request, routine maintenance), while client focuses on important initiatives.
• Documentation of responsibilities, How To’s and any requirements of your specific role on this project is expected.
Initial document will be created during the knowledge transfer period and maintained through the life of the engagement.
Positions are remote, but Knowledge Transfer may occur onsite or remotely.
REQUIRED SKILLS (primary and nice-to-have): (Required means that the client only wants to see candidates who have these skills).
• Must have strong Epic build and optimization experience, with current Epic certifications in multiple modules
o We are specifically seeking Analysts with certification(s)/ experience in Beaker AP, Beaker CP, Blood Bank, Device Integration, and Rover (for Phlebotomists)
• Prior consulting experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Experience with entry and resolution of incident tickets, as well as support for upgrades and service requests
CTG Consultants are eligible for full medical, vision, and dental benefits, PTO/holidays/sick time, supplemental insurance coverage, etc.
To join CTG’s talent network and be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly or send your resume to Crystal.Zerr@ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes