CTG AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER WITH SECRET CLEARANCE in Palmdale, California
Title: AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER WITH SECRET CLEARANCE
Job Number: 19204117 Computer Task Group is seeking an Aeronautical Engineer with a secret clearance to work a contract position in Palmdale, CA.
This position is for a mechanism design engineer. A successful candidate will apply extensive technical expertise with mechanical system principles and techniques including most of the following: door mechanisms, landing gear retraction, flight control, hydraulic or electro-mechanical actuators, bearing selection, and preliminary structural analysis. The candidate will coordinate efforts across a wide range of functional organizations including Airframe Design, Quality Assurance, Planning, Tooling, Structural Analysis, Materials & Processes, Flight Sciences, Test and Manufacturing.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Development, test, and validation of mechanical designs.
• Coordination with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
• Creation and/or modification of primary and secondary structure with 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations.
• Creation and/or modification of system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures, statements of work, trade studies, and component/ground/flight test plans.
• Technical engineering support for manufacturing, installation and testing at Lockheed Martin and external supplier facilities.
• May function in a project leadership role where they manage system performance, budget and schedule.
Selected Applicant must have a secret clearance with an investigation completed within the last 5 years.
3-D CATIA experience is required.
Mechanism Design experience is required.
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is required.
Please send resumes to Tana.Stilloe@ctg.com or apply below.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Structural Engineering