CTG Project Administrator in Painted Post, New York
Title: Project Administrator
Location: US-NY-Painted Post
Job Number: 18213117
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12 months
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Title: Project Administrator
Pay Rates: $25-35/hour
• Responsible for assisting the project manager.
• This includes understanding project goals, deadlines, priorities, resource administration, financial management, and assistance in preparing presentations and general coordination / administrative tasks, which may include some meeting scheduling.
• The project administrator reports to the PMO and to the project managers to which the projects are assigned.
• The PM ultimately owns all responsibilities for the project; the PA is to provide administrative support only.
• Coordinate project plans across teams.
• Monitor and report on cross project dependencies.
• Assist project managers with the development of work plans.
• Ensure quality, timeliness, and results meet PMOs expectations
• Track to project Spend Plan.
• Track to project Resource Plan.
• Set up Changepoint for resources and tasks per PM direction.
• Weekly Actuate / Changepoint reports for financial tracking.
• Planned vs. Actual monthly tracking / reconciliation.
• Tracking Purchase Orders.
• Monitor SharePoint Document repository.
• Project Financial Administration Reports to support PM for capitalization discussions
• Run reports for PM to have SLA discussions
Required Skills and Experience
• Associate’s degree is required, completed Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• 5 years of cost accounting experience
• Previous experience working in a corporate environment.
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced computer skills - Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Project / Visio
• Changepoint experience a plus
• Strong financial background
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Monitor document repository to keep key information up to date.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Ability to manage own workload and set priorities with little supervision.
• Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines.
• Ability to function effectively in stressful situations / circumstances.
• Ability and desire to learn new skills.
• Ability to work in a close team environment / strong team player / ability to work for multiple project leaders / multiple projects; Flexibility and adaptability.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com along with the job title.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Project Administration