CTG Mechanical Technician in Painted Post, New York
Title: Mechanical Technician
Location: US-NY-Painted Post
Job Number: 19205628
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position
Project Location: Painted Post, NY 14831
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Work Hours: Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm
The primary roles of this position is to monitor, manufacturing asset performance against goals daily. This person will utilize data, and communication with operators to evaluate failures, opportunities, and needs. They will be responsible to work with skilled tradesman, engineers, and operations to ensure that repairs, changes, and improvements are completed, safely, efficiently, and effectively. In addition, this person will work with design team, fabricators, and other groups to get items created, and manufactured that will be used either to repair, or improve our production assets. When required this person will need to be able to utilize Solid Works, and AutoCAD to design components, and small assemblies.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Responsible to ensure line performance meets goals daily
• Ensure that mechanical issues are identified, and repaired quickly and effectively
• Identify root cause, develop and implement long term solutions
• Work with cross-functional groups to develop solutions
• Complete mechanical design, and drawings
• Work with vendors to quote designs, and get items built to specification
• SME for line they are assigned to
• Work with skilled trades to ensure that repairs are effective and appropriate
• Work with project teams to analyze, and improve process, and mechanical systems
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Associates degree
• 2 years of experience in related fields
• Solid Works experience
• AutoCAD experience
• Understanding of PLC logic
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume to email@example.com along with the job title.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Service Technician