CTG IT IMS Analyst in Painted Post, New York
Title: IT IMS Analyst
Location: US-NY-Painted Post
Job Number: 19201475 Description:
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
*on-call responsibilities every 5-6 weeks.
•Analyst for IMS solution delivery.
•Developer for Integrated Manufacturing Systems (IMS), and SSRS solutions.
• Develop, test, and, implement software solutions.
• Interact with customer to gather and define in-depth system requirements.
• Review and respond to issues related to a system change.
• Provide oversight of development work when dealing with external service providers.
• Monitor quality of the output to ensure end product meets required specifications.
• Trouble-shoot complex applications problems or other IT problems that may have a significant impact on the business.
• Utilize software development life-cycle processes required skills.
• In depth understanding of SQL Server software and in developing complex queries, views, triggers, stored procedures and reporting services reports (SSRS).
• In depth understanding of Microsoft Developer Studio tools with .Net, ASP, and VB languages
• Ability to work independently to develop, test, troubleshoot, and document system requirements.
• Ability to accurately and effectively communicate the status of tasks.
• Ability to provide accurate estimates of the time and effort required to complete tasks.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and management.
• Ability to work with end users to develop requirements.
• Experience developing solutions for manufacturing applications.
• Experience utilizing Team Foundation Server
Education and Experience.
• 4 year degree preferred in IT related field
Soft Skills (Communication/Team/Leadership).
• Self-starter and takes ownership for deliverables and deadlines.
• Team player.
In depth understanding of SQL Server software and in developing complex queries, views, triggers, stored procedures and reporting services reports (SSRS).
In depth understanding of Microsoft Developer Studio tools with .Net, ASP, and VB languages
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT