CTG TECHNICIAN FIELD in Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida, United States
Sep 24, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking several Field Technicians for our client in Orlando, Florida.
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 12 months
• Shift is Monday-Saturday 10hrs./day with OT pay after 40 hrs.
• Domestic travel will be required 80-100% of the time
• Will follow 8 week on, 1 week off travel schedule
• Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment
• Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems at customer and/or field locations
• Analyzes and evaluates products and related performance
• Installs, upgrades and removes products ensuring coordination engineering field change
• Maintains effective customer communications and relations
Required Experience / Skills:
• 1 – 2 years Electro-mechanical experience; Mechanical experience is preferred over electrical, but having both is highly desired
• Must have experience in manufacturing type setting; Aerospace mechanical assembly experience a huge plus
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• Must be willing to do domestic travel 80-100% CONUS with the potential over two international travel trips in 2021
• Must complete TITMUS eye exam prior to start
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Laura Dominguez at 888-284-6551 ext. 2114. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Service Technician
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time