CTG EMBEDDED S/W ENGINEER LEVEL 2-Secret Clearance in Orlando, Florida
EMBEDDED S/W ENGINEER LEVEL 2-Secret Clearance
Orlando, Florida, United States
Sep 23, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking severalEmbedded Software Engineers for our client in Orlando, Florida.
Location: Orlando, FL (onsite and will be required to wear a mask/ face covering while working)
Duration: 12 months
The Software Engineer will develop and maintain real-time embedded software applications in an Agile development environment. Typical applications are software products related to sensor control, image processing, target detection and tracking, missile guidance/ navigation/ control algorithms, missile launchers, system control, built-in test, and system communication. Development will be in C++ hosted on either a PC or custom hardware with and embedded processor and utilizing real-time operating systems like VxWorks, Embedded Linux, or Integrity.
• Must have Active Secret clearance from the DOD with a complete investigation within the last 5 years
• BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
• Familiarity with standard communication busses and protocols including RS-232, RS-422, MIL-STD-1553 and Ethernet is helpful but not required
• Experience throughout the entire software development lifecycle including architecture, design, code implementation, and integration and test
• Must be familiar with using source code control and issue tracking tools along with using modern test tools to do unit test and static analysis. Experience in cyber security/information assurance/anti-tamper software development is required
• Certification is required in one or more of the following: CISSP, CSSLP, CSSP, CEH, or Security+
• Bonus skills would be familiarity with continuous test environment management, Department of Defense products, board support package and device driver development
• Ability to work with multi-disciplined teams
• Agile processes and practices
• Algorithm Implementation
• Code documentation
• Communication protocols
• Embedded Software
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Roberta Allegrino at email@example.com. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Information Security
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No