CTG eLearning Development Project Manager in Olympia, Washington
eLearning Development Project Manager
Jun 07, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is actively recruiting for an E-Learning Development Project Manager for a global technology client. If you are passionate about organization, project management, and training, this is a great opportunity to learn all aspects of E-Learning development, as well as grow your skills. This is a long term contract position that offers a comprehensive salary package with medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and much more!
As the E-Learning Development Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that every aspect of course development is completed on time, in alignment with our client’s quality standards, and exceeds customer expectations. You will manage and execute the day-to-day operational and administrative aspects of projects, creating timelines and project plans, developing and tracking project budgets, and gathering evaluation data on their deliverables.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
• Implements accepted Project Plan methodologies using Smartsheet
• Oversee Smartsheet projects plans for a development team that consists of content authors and multimedia specialists
• Proactively manage projects and act as a central point of contact for internal and external partners
• Manage development activities in accordance with identified parameters (timescales, costs, and quality standards)
• Initiate and meet with clients and team, prepares communication to summarize discussions and action items in meetings – internal and client meetings
• Compile and create meaningful forecasts and analytical reports; compile data, conduct analysis and generate reports as needed
• Assists team with proposals and SOWs for ad hoc projects which may include the following: preparation of budgets and timelines, writing descriptions of proposed deliverables, and management of the design team
• Create quarterly plans for training requests and plan for resources
• Oversee the creation of detailed project plans for each deliverable
• Facilitate development of courseware through the ADDIE phases
• Provide dashboards for clients, team, and leadership on projects status, budget and measurement as define by each audience
• 2+ years of eLearning development project management is REQUIRED
• Experience working with Smartsheet and Smartsheet certification is REQUIRED
• Proven track record of project management within the eLearning industry or equivalent
• Excellent face-to-face and written communication skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Work in a methodical and organized manner, good time management skills
• Must be detail orientated, organized, accurate, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks with time-critical deadlines
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills with little to no oversight
• Candidate must be self-assured and have excellent communication skills
• Candidate must be able to navigate well within a dynamic, complex, matrixed organization with varying communication styles
• Experience on online learning and learning managements systems preferred
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Project Management & Administration
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes