CTG QA TEST LEAD in Ohio, United States
QA TEST LEAD
Ohio, United States
Aug 07, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking experienced an experienced QA Test Lead to support the design and development of a master test plan, strategy, and test implementation to support a new Claims adjudication system implementation. Previous experience with similar responsibilities for a health insurance company is required. This is a 9 month project.
Qualified candidates should have:
• Experience developing QA strategies, master test plans, designing test environments and detailed test plans
• Experience with the design and development of automated testing processes
• Prior experience with QA for HealthRules implementations
• Experience leading Test Strategy initiatives within a Health Plan environment
• Extensive experience with end-to-end, functional, load, and regression testing
• 5 years of experience in a health payer organization related to the QA environment, processes and procedures
• Strong understanding of the core health payer domains: membership, benefits, provider contracts & pricing, claims, referral authorizations and billing.
• 3 years of experience in a role that required you to be self-driven and work independently with minimal supervision
If you are interested, please apply online, or email resume directly to:Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference 19207658, and the job title in the subject line.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Testing, Qualification & Validation
Education Level: Non-Degree Program (±14 years)
Work Remote: No