CTG SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER in Oakwood, Ohio
Title: SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Job Number: 18202747
Computer Task Group is seeking a Software Developer to work a 7 month contract position onsite at their client's location in Oakwood Village, OH.
• Development and support of device software and companion computer applications for our scientific modules.
• Develop software modules based on C and object oriented programming (OOP) techniques in C and C#.
• Unit and system integration testing, including start-up, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
• Interface effectively and collaboratively with global R&D team.
• Involvement in requirements management, specification creation and design reviews.
• Accountable for project deliverables, including product quality, and schedule integrity.
• Requires a BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience and 7 years’ experience developing on Windows, writing Windows applications, including writing specifications, code generation, test, debugging and delivery.
• Strong experience with C# and C/C on Windows.
• Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
• Ability to debug and isolate software issues
• Design pattern and multi-thread experience
• Excellent communications skills
• 7 years designing and developing in C/C
• Experienced in software development for analytical instrumentation or similar market.
• Experience working with embedded Windows
• Experience working with Linux / C .
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• No non-compete agreements precluding the candidate from fulfilling the position requirements.
• This position may require occasional travel to other R&D, customer, and partner sites worldwide (20%).
• Existing (or ability to acquire) permission to enter U.S. government facilities, such as DOE.
Please send all resumes to Jessica Novobilski at Jessica.Novobilski@ctg.com referencing job TMO 4160 or apply below.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development