CTG MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER in Norman, Oklahoma
MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER
Jul 13, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 3+ month contract
Job Title: Mortgage Loan Closer
Work Hours: Monday-Friday first shift
Pay Rate: Based on experience
The Mortgage Loan Closer is responsible for viewing loan approval conditions, insurance policies, title commitments, surveys, sales contracts, and all other related documentation to ensure that the loan will be closed in accordance with all legal requirements and investor guidelines. Authorizing closing of loan, recording of mortgage and disbursement of loan funds. Communicate with Loan Officers, Regional Sales Managers, clients and title companies to coordinate a smooth closing. Possess the ability to close an array of mortgage loan types while providing excellent internal and external customer service. Must have a complete knowledge of all loan types and documents including but not limited to Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and New Construction. Must demonstrate solid knowledge of the industry in terms of laws and regulations.
• Verify that Title is free of extraneous liens, Ensure proper vesting and legal description, Adequate Homeowners Insurance is provided, Verify CPL, Verify Flood Certs, Verify Taxes
• Monitor and maintain a pipeline to anticipate estimated closing date.
• Competently review loan files to insure all conditions are cleared and file is ready to close
• Entry of loan data into the origination system to produce closing documents.
• Review and ensure the loan closing package is accurate, complete and documents meet all applicable agency and investor requirements.
• Responsible for efficiently and effectively communicating with all parties involved in the transaction
• Ensure receipt and review of Subordination Agreements as required in the Loan Approval.
• Track and support information, ensuring the highest quality in loan document preparation and timely submission of loan packaging to the settlement agents.
• Coordinate with Settlement Agent to obtain HUD-1/Closing Disclosure. Review HUD/Closing Disclosure for compliance with closing instructions and balance the HUD-1/Closing Disclosure.
• Verification that all requirements of the loan process have been met prior to wire of funds
• Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents
• Perform other job duties and assist with other office assignments when needed within the mortgage department
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 2+ years residential mortgage loan closing experience strongly preferred
• Working knowledge of FHA, VA and conventional guidelines for mortgage loan origination strongly preferred
• Working knowledge of various regulatory guidelines (e.g., Truth-in-Lending, HMDA, RESPA, etc.) preferred
• Ability to work in paperless system environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with effective time management/organizational skills
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume to XerConrecruiting@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes