CTG ServiceNow Developer in New York, New York
Title: ServiceNow Developer
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: 18203170
CTG has an excellent opportunity available! Are you looking to grow your career and skill set in an exciting new role? We are NOT able to work corp to corp for this role.
Job Title: ServiceNow Developer
Location: NYC, NY 10004
Job Type: contract
Pay Range: Competitive
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
• Responsibilities will range from requirements gathering, development, test, deploy and maintenance of ServiceNow
• Develop clear and concise technical documentation
• Develop systems integrations
• Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time
• Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects on time
DELIVERABLES & DUE DATES
Business Process Flows
Action Item Logs
• Development/Configuration/deployment experience in ServiceNow Platform.
• Experience administering, configuring, developing, and customizing ServiceNow and related integrations
• Proficiency with ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, Discovery, Knowledge, CMDB, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Discovery, Service Watch, Orchestration, Performance Analytics
• Familiar with ServiceNow scripting and security best practices
• Experience with integration with multiple LDAP, SSO, SCCM, SCOM, SMS Integration and other Infrastructure tools
• Knowledge of ITIL principles and experience applying ITIL guidance to IT service
• Experience in the following areas: Workflows, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Scripts, ServicePortal, API WebHooks
• Experience with technical ServiceNow components such as: business rules, client scripts, UI policies and actions, UI pages and macros, script includes, catalog items, workflows, web services, reports, etc.
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Development experience in various frameworks (AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Spring MVC, etc.)
• Orchestration experience and hands on with report generating using ServiceNow data
• Experience with software performance analysis and code optimization
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development