CTG Salesforce Business Analyst in New York, New York
Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: 19205489
CTG is seeking a Business Analyst for a Direct Hire/Permanent position located in NYC.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work closely with marketing teams to translate business needs into functional requirements as well as partner with engineering teams to deliver technical solutions. You will also collaborate closely with product managers as well as external vendors to drive project execution including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), training and rollout of technology solutions.
• Work with end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
• Develop epics and user stories for engineering teams
• Act as a functional expert on Marketing and Customer Data related systems
• Partner with product managers to create and maintain product roadmaps
• Review and provide feedback to engineering teams on functional test scripts/scenarios
• Actively collaborate with engineering teams to validate solution(s) throughout each sprint
• Lead end-of-sprint demos in partnership with product managers; facilitate and collate business feedback during the demos
• Coordinate with marketing business owners on user acceptance testing strategy, planning and tracking
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop training strategies
• Coordinate new capability and feature prioritization with business owners and product managers
• 5 years IT experience with minimum 3 years of experience working in a business analysis role
• 2 years of business analysis experience in Fashion, Retail or CPG industries is preferred
• Experience working in cross-functional teams delivering marketing technology solutions or digital products using agile methodologies
• Experience writing detailed user stories, and creating and maintaining a product backlog
• Experience with one of the major marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, Marketo etc.)
• Previous experience implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a Customer Data Platform (AgileOne, RedPoint, ActionIQ, SessionM etc.) is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or a related field
•No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology