CTG EPIC RADIANT LEAD ANALYST in New York, New York
Title: EPIC RADIANT LEAD ANALYST
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: 18203259 CTG Health Solutions is in need of and Epic Certified Radiant/PACS Lead Analyst to assist in the optimization of Epic for our client based in New York City. This is a permanent/direct-hire, on-site position working with world class health system.
The selected candidate will be an intergral member of the IT Department, and will attain specialized knowledge of enterprise EMR software and serve as a liaison between the IT Department, hospital departments, physician’s offices and vendors.
• Actively work on all aspects of the Radiant implementation. Support and maintain Tracemaster, Epiphany, Arthrex Synergy and Stryker Studio3.
• Coordinate with business users for design, implementation and support of the system.
• Routinely perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details and other build, design and configuration issues associated with Epic use
• Develop product content (build all necessary codes/databases/rules/functions) for each implementation
• Prioritize and implement system change requests; coordinate software updates and changes with end-users
• Ensure test scripts are created, reviewed and updated to reflect proposed workflow solutions
• Thoroughly review and test each new release and enhancement; perform system configuration and database setup according to practice/software requirements
• Provide on-site support during go-live and system upgrade scenarios; provide on-call support on a rotating basis
• Assist with all Quality Assurance processes including change management and testing efforts; participate in disaster recovery measures
• Participate in user meetings, in-services and internal team meetings; provide subject-matter-expert knowledge transfer to colleagues
• Remain current on Epic technologies and obtain certification in Epic applications as warranted
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years of Epic experience
• Epic Radiant Certification
• Knowledge of PACS Spectra, PowerScribe 360, Epiphany preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations