CTG CRM Technical Architect in New York, New York
Title: CRM Technical Architect
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: 19201315
CTG is seeking Technical Architect for a Direct Hire/Permanent position with our client located in NYC.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Technical Architect – Marketing Platforms will play a key role in defining the next generation marketing technology capabilities for client and will lead key initiatives from a technology standpoint. Will work effectively with internal and external cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs, solve problems, drive product development and deploy new solutions from the front lines. The technical architect will be accountable for architecting flexible, robust and high quality solutions and driving engineering teams to adopt best practices.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Work closely with marketing teams across client brands, provide thought leadership on marketing technology and become a trusted partner in technology decisions
• Create and iterate on an architectural roadmap for marketing platforms in support of business goals and needs
• Provide technical leadership to marketing technology projects
• Take accountability for architecture and quality of platforms and integrations
• Understand business needs, goals and KPIs; work with cross functional teams to translate business requirements into technology solutions
• Assist the engineering team in hands-on development of platforms and integrations as needed
• Define code review, unit testing and other code quality standards and drive adoption of those standards
• Establish CI/CD and DevOps processes and partner with product managers in driving agile project execution
• Partner with product managers in work prioritization and planning
• Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives
• Assist in establishing support processes as new platforms go-live and evolve the processes to be nimble and responsive to changing business needs
• Stay current on emerging technologies and conduct independent research to support business needs and requirements
• Conduct proof of concepts to prove new technologies in support of architecture vision and guiding principles
• Drive or participate in technology vendor discussions, evaluations, and selections
• Technical architecture decisions in collaboration with other architects and product manager
• Participate in technology product and vendor selection process and inform decision making
• Collaborate with Project leads in day-to-day project level decision making
• Staying current on latest developments in MarTech and AdTech space
• Ability to quickly learn and adopt different technologies/platforms as needed
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities while meeting project deadlines
• Must be able to deal with a high degree of unknown and iteratively evolve solutions and platforms
• Must be able to work across teams and departments in a highly collaborative fashion
• 10 years of related software development experience including solution or technical architecture experience in a dynamic enterprise environment
• Experience architecting and building scalable and high-performing marketing platforms or digital products
• 3 years of experience with marketing technology platforms – CRM, Campaign Management, DMP etc.
• Extensively worked with cloud based solutions and SaaS platforms; experience architecting and implementing solutions in one or more of the cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, and Azure)
• Worked in an agile product environment and helped define engineering best practices including adoption of DevOps principles
• Worked closely with business stakeholders in Marketing and (or) Media functions
• Experience playing a technical leadership role in data driven marketing transformation or digital transformation programs is a plus
• Experience with big data and customer data management solutions is a plus
• Retail or CPG industry experience is a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
Specific skills required for Technical Specialist, Digital Marketing include:
• Capable of architecting and building highly scalable platforms and solutions, using different open source and commercially available tools
• Extensive knowledge and proven experience with existing Digital Marketing platforms from Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle etc.
• Broad Knowledge of platforms in MarTech and AdTech space including ESP, Campaign Management, Loyalty, DMP, DSP, DCO etc.
• Familiarity with customer data, personalization, and customer engagement metrics sourced from digital marketing channels
• Ability to build integrations between marketing platforms and other enterprise applications using REST, SOAP APIs etc.
• Expert level knowledge and experience with Java or another OOP language
• CI/CD and DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker, ANT, Maven etc.
• Dynamic team player with the ability to collaborate with in and across teams and departments
• Ability to iterate quickly in an agile environment
• Ability to learn new technologies and evaluate multiple technologies to solve a problem
• Strong quality focus; ability to refactor early and often to continuously improve code quality
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
Following skills are not required, but preferred:
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
• Big data engineering skills
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 19201315. For additional information, please contact Kim Pilik email@example.com Feel free forward to any other interested parties.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology