CTG Help Desk Associate in Nashville, Tennessee
Title: Help Desk Associate
Job Number: 19201741
Our client in Nashville, TN has an immediate opening for a I Help Desk Associate for an ongoing contract assignment.
Pay Rate: $16.26/hr
Hours: M-F 8-5
Essential job functions:
• Provide first-level remote IT services or assist in the delivery of higher level services to our customers
• Properly enter all calls into the helpdesk system
• Use predefined triage processes to troubleshoot and resolve or escalate to the appropriate resource within allowed
• Service Level Agreement parameters
• Ability to use remote desktop applications in order to troubleshoot end user PC related problems
• Ability to resolve standard documented problems with minimal assistance
• Take ownership for customer problem resolution
• Possesses working knowledge of customer support business and technology processes: -- Call handling processes, Customer shrink wrap software applications, operating system environment, asset tracking, etc.
• Identify customer-training issues on standard and non-standard products
• Able to contribute to technical discussions with other team members and contributes to the decision making process
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Able to demonstrate good customer service skills
• Able to demonstrate proficiency with Helpdesk tools , Microsoft operating systems, MS Office applications and anti-virus software, communications technology devices
• Able to demonstrate basic hardware and software trouble shooting skills
• Able to demonstrate good problem solving & critical thinking skills
• Able to demonstrate ability to work with minimum supervision
• Able to demonstrate knowledge of all necessary web based tools as it applies to the position (i.e. ProActa, Help desk call tracking applications , etc.)
• Able to demonstrate willingness to work as a team player
• Able to demonstrate good organizational skills and ability to attend to details
• Ability to travel as required
EXPERIENCE: 0-5 years in a technical customer environment Call Center experience preferred
• Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
• No less than one entry level certification (A , N , or OEM vendor certification)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT