CTG SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AND WAREHOUSE AND DISTRIBUTION CONTROLLER in Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Title: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AND WAREHOUSE AND DISTRIBUTION CONTROLLER
Job Number: 18205202
CTG is seeking a Supply Chain Management and Warehouse and Distribution Controller to work at their clients site in Myerstown, PA 17067. This is a 12 Month contract position that has the potential to extend longer.
PAY RATE: $35/hr
This position reports to the Consumer Health (CH) Product Supply (PS) Controller, North America (NA) Region and is an integral part of the CH PS NA Controlling team.
This position influences the Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Warehouse & Distribution (W&D) areas to achieve their budgetary commitments and the divisions’ profitability.
This position is responsible for supporting various Controlling needs within the SCM and W&D functions. This position will provide reporting, cost analysis support, monthly closing support, budget preparation support, and various analyses’ as requested. Information will be provided to NA SC Management, W&D Management, and CH PS Global and Region NA Controlling. This position provides management with accurate and detailed financial information and is under the direction of the CH PS Controller, NA Region.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monthly cost center spending and headcount reporting, including drivers of variances to budget, by cost center and cost element.
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts for cost center spending and headcount.
• Partner with SCM to develop monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts for inventory write offs. Liaison between SCM and Global PS Controlling in Basel.
• Monthly closing process review for warehouse and distribution activities, including but not limited to, monthly accruals, review of AP postings for corrections, creation and monitoring of POs. and customs and duty exception processing.
• Other analysis and evaluation as assigned including, but not limited to, synergy reporting, make or buy analysis, and network change evaluations.
• BA/ BS degree required; finance or accounting required
• At least 2 years of experience in financial management, production accounting, or manufacturing or supply chain controlling.
• Competencies: very good controlling knowledge, strong Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of SAP, and knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS-IAS)
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, to negotiate, to provide value adding cost guidance.
• This position requires very good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. The ability to interact with top management is a must in coordinating financial activities, as well as the ability to analyze and interpret financial data or operating problems in order to make recommendations to management.
This position is compensated at $35.00 per hour on a W-2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apple below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 18205202/B-2616 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Supply Chain Management