CTG Administrative/ QA Documentation Auditor in Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Title: Administrative/ QA Documentation Auditor
Job Number: 18204438
CTG is seeking a Administrative/ QA Documentation Auditor to work at their client's site Myerstown, PA. This is a 7 month contract position that has the potential to extend longer.
The position is in the Quality Assurance department at a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. The pharmaceutical industry is highly regulated and requires strict compliance with established procedures.
Review, and audit batch manufacturing records and packaging orders for completeness and correctness. These records can be electronic or paper-based. Issue/reconcile working documents such as: laboratory worksheets, packaging and manufacturing documents.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate priorities with other Documentation Auditors to ensure top priority work is accomplished in timely fashion.
• Review production records (i.e. batch manufacturing and packaging records and electronic production reports) for accuracy and completeness; perform mathematical audit of calculations; prepare and maintain batch jackets.
• Issue/Reconcile manufacturing and packaging documents for execution according to SOPs in timely manner to support production schedules.
• Issue/Reconcile QC laboratory documentation for execution according to SOPs.
• Support site practices for document control in issuance/reconciliation of working documents.
• File new labeling exhibits, specification sheets, expiration authorizations, and completed production documentation in appropriate files.
• Coordinate testing/release of work-in-process with production, Quality Assurance and Planning departments.
• Prepare and maintain essential databases, such as metal reject reports, Quality Assurance product labels and product release data; copy and distribute data as needed.
• Maintain batch manufacturing record files according to storage procedures.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• High School degree or equivalent. College background and/or secretarial or administrative certifications a plus.
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• At least two years of secretarial/administrative experience required.
• Strong Personal Computer skills using Microsoft software required.
• Demonstrated ability to use mathematical skills to audit calculations, etc., is required.
• Ability to perform in a team environment.
Preferences/Nice to Have:
• Experience in a Good Manufacturing Practice /Standard Operating Procedure environment preferred (for example, administrative experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment).
• Experience using SAP or other automated inventory system preferred.
This position is compensated at $18.00 per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at email@example.com. Please reference job 18204438 / B-2541
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance