CTG Mail Room Associate in Mounds View, Minnesota
Title: Mail Room Associate
Location: US-MN-Mounds View
Job Number: 18203445
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Mail Room Associate in Mounds View, MN
Position: Mail Room Associaate
Location: Mounds View, MN
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $14.07 / hourly
For immediate consideration, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 507.438.3943.
Essential job functions:
• Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Prepare items for shipment. Duties include shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material.
• Package deliveries, lifting and bending.
• Shipping and Receiving
• Able to be on your feet 80% of the time
• Good communication and customer service skills/ Written and verbal
• Operation of high level mail equipment: mail inserters, sorters and finishing equipment in an automated high speed/high volume environment. Includes packaging/posting.
• Perform charge-back reporting for postage, air express, local delivery, and faxes
• Perform production mail labeling/mail merge
• Provide mailing address cleanup services (may include use of mail cleansing software)
• Coordinate automated and manual processes for finishing and mailing client materials
• Implement and maintain distribution and tracking systems
• Use of customized software to update/maintain mailing addresses
• Bar code address quality review
• Manage electronic input, packaging activities and posting fulfillment in high speed/high volume operations
• Recommend improvements to achieve cost savings and optimize work flow.
• Focal contact for special/unique mailings and shipments
• Use of specialized equipment for material handling if required.
• Receive, sort and process mail documents, packages, and supplies. Notify recipients.
• Deliver and pick-up mail on scheduled runs
• Record & process accountable mail information, maintain logs
• Track, trace, and resolve mail problems with USPS, express and local delivery services · Prepare mail and packages for external shipment and coordinate deliveries and pick-ups (may include USPS pickup/delivery)
• Perform quality checks on outbound mail
• Validate internal mail addresses
• Bar code address lookup
• Use common mail services including fax, air express, postal services
• Fill out shipping forms and/or enter electronically in shipping terminal per the job ticket
• Barcode tracking or face scanning incoming mail and packages
• Shipping and receiving using automated system to track and manage activity
• Monitor/order/replenish supplies inventory, mail and distribution activities
• Send and receive e-mail messages
• Arrange alternative courier or shipping services to meet customer requirements
• Fully operate, clean and maintain all shipping and mail equipment
• Contact service on mail and shipping equipment if need occurs
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Efficient use of tracking software including computer look ups
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent
Previous Mail Room experience
Proficient computer skills
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Mail Room Operations