CTG WEB BUSINESS ANALYST in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: WEB BUSINESS ANALYST
Job Number: 18210228
CTG is hiring an Web Business Analyst for a global cutting edge technology company in the RTP, NC area. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and much more.
This position is responsible for the analysis and optimization of the online customer experience working in a global User Experience team. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the entire customer journey from acquisition to optimizing the on-site experience.
Essential Job Functions:
• Identify actionable recommendations based on quantitative data
• Create meaningful visualizations and dashboards to drive business decisions
• Provide insights to stakeholders through both written and oral communication
• Demonstrate insatiable curiosity and critical thinking skills to solve problems
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst or Data Analyst preferred.
• Minimum 3 years web analytics experience (in a B2C ecommerce environment). Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst or Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to use data in answering business questions and identifying opportunities preferred.
• Proficient in Excel (data cleaning, data analysis, pivot tables, creating graphs)
• Proven ability to drive projects forward and effectively communicate progress and/or barriers to stakeholders.
• Experience integrating qualitative and quantitative datasets
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT