CTG UX/UI DESIGNER in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: UX/UI DESIGNER
Job Number: 19206279
CTG's top technical client is looking for a UI/UX Designer for their growing team in the RTP, NC area.
We are seeking a User Experience Designer that will be responsible for designing mobile/web experiences and interfaces for Lenovo online. The ideal candidate has a strong design portfolio and background within UX and UI Design, a four-year Design degree and minimum 5 years of professional experience. The ideal candidate will be able to apply user-centered design thinking principles, adhere to design process guidelines and work closely with cross-functional teams in the understanding and
definition user flows, mockups and prototypes for applications that are intuitive, useful and usable experiences.
In addition, the ideal candidate must possess the ability to multi-task across numerous projects, work independently, adhere to tight deadlines and be comfortable presenting designs to stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to evolve your UX/UI design skills in the ever-changing and exciting technology field.
Required Technical/Functional Skills: • Minimum 5 years of experience in UX/UI Design or related field with focus on Mobile
• Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision and/or related design, UX, UI, and prototyping apps
• Proficiency and ability to define and create engaging UI for Mobile and Web interfaces
• Understanding of design systems and Atomic design structure
• Familiarity with Agile methodology, JIRA, and Scrum work flow
• Knowledge of Accessibility principles and Mobile/Web Best Practices and optimization
• Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in taking an idea from early concept through all phases of the UX design process. Multiple examples of UI, product design examples are a plus.
• Have in-depth understanding of user-centered Design Thinking principles and methodologies
• Ability to convey and communicate project work to developers, diverse stakeholder group, and product owners
• Skillset to manage own projects / strong organizational skills
• Must be easy to work with and a team player
• Ability to take direction and execute under tight deadlines
• Experience in collaborating and executing on UX Research
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively across geographically diverse teams
Required Education/Experience/Licenses: Bachelor Degree in UX/UI, Design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology