CTG UX RESEARCHER in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: UX RESEARCHER
Job Number: 18210967
CTG's top technology client is looking for a UX Researcher to join their growing team!
This is a long term position that offers a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, 401k program, PTO and much more!
Our client is hiring a User Experience Research Specialist to lead UX research projects to understand and refine the online experience for the Data Center and Data Center Support websites. You’ll work closely with passionate project managers, designers, developers, and business stakeholders, striving to understand the people who use the most sophisticated servers, storage and networking tools available. Responsibilities include all aspects of UX research from test design and implementation, to results analysis,/reporting. You’ll also educate execs and product teams on Data Center customer needs and behaviors, driving individuals and teams to become truly customer-smart and -centric.
• Work with product teams to create a UX research roadmap that defines core research needs and maps out the range of studies needed by the websites and product teams
• Lead and conduct UX research that studies a wide range of website UIs, customer types, and product information
• Provide efficient, timely execution of research projects, using a wide range of tools and methods
• Perform competitive analysis, benchmarking, contextual inquiry and other advanced types of usability tests
• Contribute UI ideas that simplify and enhance the online experience
• Share and evangelize study results within the product division and other web-focused teams
• Graduate degree or equivalent experience in a research-oriented social science such as Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, Ethnography or Human-Computer Interaction is preferred
• 3-4 years’ experience conducting UX research in website design and use
• Deep understanding of and practice applying the principles of good web and UI design
• Experience with design issues, customers, and customer needs unique to data center products (networking, servers, and storage products)
• Excels at communicating with product teams and engaging them in UX research
• Working knowledge of experimental design and statistics; equally comfortable with qualitative and quantitative data
• Hands-on experience with a wide range of UX research methods
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with different deadlines and prioritize tasks independently
• Adaptability to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Possess a positive attitude and ability to work in a collaborative and energetic team environment
• Patience for wading through data
• Deeply curious, empathetic and passionate about figuring out why people do what they do
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT