CTG TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Job Number: 18204906
CTG’s top technology client is looking for a Technical Project Manager position for their headquarters in RTP, NC area. This position offers a competitive salary and benefit options including health benefits, flex spending account, 401K and more.
This role is on a team that is responsible for the development of new Storage designs from concept to launch and maintenance releases. This Technical Project Manager role will be responsible for managing new storage and proof of concept designs through the development process in DCG. Project management experience on previous server/storage products is highly preferred for the early success of this role and the program(s) currently under development.
This role offers a unique opportunity to engage with external clients and development partners, as well as a wide range of functional areas involved in the development and sustainment of our clients DCG storage products. The candidate will be encouraged and challenged to grow and learn new technologies as well as gain experience real-time on Storage designs. The project manager will be part of a development team that is highly motivated to engage, understand and resolve the technical challenges each day.
• Lead entire cross functional team to deliver products and releases (Product Management, Marketing, ISV’s, Development, Publications, Test, Product Assurance, Procurement, Manufacturing, Support, Tech Support Marketing, & Service).
• Communicated project progress and issues/blockers to key stakeholders and leaders, and drives issues to resolution escalating rapidly when progress is halted and leadership attention is required.
• Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
• Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
• Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project teams, etc.
• Communications with OEMs to the project teams
• Maintain operational status with OEMs.
• Lessons Learned management
5 years in Project Management role(s).
Demonstrates leadership among peers/team to drive to common goal or resolution.
Good team player, ability to work in small team and a larger global team to meet project
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT