CTG TECHNICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER (Nutanix) in Morrisville, North Carolina
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER (Nutanix)
Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Nov 07, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a talented individual with strong contact center operations management experience, ideally with Nutanix experience.
The Nutanix Operations Manager is within the Services Operations and Delivery team. As the operations lead for all Nutanix cases, the role will review Contact Center performance, process and drive enhancement initiatives to provide superior customer satisfaction focused on the Nutanix solutions that the client offers.
The Nutanix Technical Operations Manager must be able to work with large amount of raw data, often collaborating with other team members from around the world to clarify any actions or findings. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are also required.
• Capturing, Processing and Analyzing Contact Center support data from multiple data sources. (CRM + CSAT Tools)
• Highlight any operations issues, both unique to the customer deployments of Nutanix and their IT environment and those commonly experienced to facilitate problem avoidance, risk mitigation, and alignment to best practices and driving those within support teams.
• Coordinate issue management, escalation, and resolution with Support and Engineering.
• Liaison between Nutanix and Contact Centers, Product Engineering, and Development for gaps/concerns
• Collaborate with our support teams in Tech, Training, Knowledge Management.
• Dive deep into workflow success rates and analyze customer fall-out to improve efficacy and automation.
• Creation of the daily reports for team. Highlighting key improvements and actions needed.
• Lead weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews with the Contact Center team(s) to improve performance plans and provide management updates for tactical and strategic activities.
• Working with other Operations Program Managers from around the world to standardize the support processes across all teams and drive improvement programs.
• Creation of weekly management reports on Operations - Service Level, Abandon Rate, First Case Resolution, Fix on Phone/Repair Avoidance, Field Service Dispatch per Incident, Customer satisfaction scores and Score Cards.
• Creation of summary presentations and advising on possible corrective actions needed.
• Customer escalation management and report creation.
• Reviewing and analyzing data via business control processes for anomalies or other issues which could compromise service delivery within Contact Centers.
• Maintaining and updating of business processes with the Contact Center support teams. Develops and maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
• Flexibility in working hours to work with team members based in USA, China, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, UK, Brazil.
• Fluent English (oral / written).
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Understand Contact Center performance metrics
• Gather, analyze, monitor and document data
• Experience of either leading or working as part of projects
• Experience in data analysis will be beneficial
• Prior work experience in Call Centers will be beneficial
• MS Excel strong to advanced levels recommended
• Excellent technical and analytical skills
• Data analysis and data interpretation skills
• Self-starter who can manage ambiguity, chart a clear course and make tough decisions;
• Must be a team player who is highly motivated & detail oriented
• Gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions; and
• Openness for change and new challenges
Required Education/Experience/Licenses: • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent technical experience is required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an enterprise data center environment, ideally with a leading IT infrastructure or software vendor, with a strong understanding of enterprise account technical management.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Operations Management
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No