CTG SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job Number: 18207336 CTG's client is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer to join their Quality Tools Team in creating innovative solutions that address internal BMS efficiency, customer needs and expectations, and improve profitability.
You will be part of a newly created agile software development team in its infancy that is tasked with ultra critical project that is highly visible within the upper management and senior leadership of the company. You'll be involved in the solution design from the conceptual stages through the development cycle and deployments. You will also be expected to provide high code quality, unit testing, adherence to delivery schedule, and secured programming practices.
· Development of applications that deliver modern, engaging, and dynamic customer experiences for both web and Windows applications. Specifically expertise in Angular, SQL and NoSQL type databases, & C#.
· Drive innovation using new technologies.
· Developing high quality code quickly via sprints under the Agile methodology.
· Collaborate with stakeholders, UI/UX designers, software development teams, and business analysts to help prioritize stories and build technical requirements.
· Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
· Review code and provide positive feedback with suggestions on how to improve performance, quality, and delivery within organizational standards and best practices.
· Familiarity with software development tools such as Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio / Code, Coded Unit Integration Test, GIT version control, etc.
Required Technical/Functional Skills: · Minimum 5 years of software development experience
· Minimum 3 years years of C# experience
· Minimum 5 years of Angular experience
Required Education/Experience/Licenses: Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT