CTG Senior Backend Engineer in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: Senior Backend Engineer
Job Number: 19205577
CTG is hiring a Senior Backend Engineer for our client located in Morrisville, NC. This position is a full-time opportunity.
• Analyze business needs and available technologies to deliver quality software solutions
• Work collaboratively as part of a fast-paced agile team to complete projects on time
• Evaluate new technologies to ensure software solutions are reliable, scalable and efficient
• Troubleshoot problems identified in the fleet to ensure the platform meets the company’s quality objectives
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5 years of professional software development experience
• Expert in developing clean, scalable Web applications in Node.js and MySQL
• Expert in building secure networked web applications
• Proficient in design and development of relational and NoSQL databases
• Experience in cloud application deployments using docker within AWS
• Experience in developing mobile applications
• Experience developing automated tests using AVA
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology