CTG SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Job Number: 18204157
CTG is actively recruiting an Inside Sales Support Representative for our global client in Morrisville, NC. This is a great opportunity to grow with a fortune 500 company. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vison, 401K, PTO and much more.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, career-minded professional with the ability to work in a teamed environment supporting a large inside sales team with focus on large corporate accounts.
• Drive change and efficiencies for the North America inside sales organization as well as analysis and implementation of improved processes and best practices.
• Responsible for managing post-sales requests and activities for large corporate accounts, such as unique customer reporting, returns, concessions, billing adjustments and post ship issues (short ship, DOA), and drive all requests to a timely resolution.
• Position exposes you to a wide variety of business operations and may present opportunities for advancement.
• Flexible work shifts may be required: 8:00am – 5:00pm, 8:30am – 5:30 pm, 9:00am – 6:00pm, or 10:00am – 7:00pm
• Problem solving skills
• Customer Service Experience
• Communication skills (verbal/written/listening)
• Organizational skills/detailed-oriented
• Team player
• Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to change
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT