CTG Marketing / Communication Coordinator in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: Marketing / Communication Coordinator
Job Number: 18204221
Our client located in Morrisville, NC is looking to interview / hire a seasoned Marketing / Communication Coordinator. This is a full time / long-term contract role that offers rewarding full salaried benefited packages which include the following: paid time off, 401k/stock options, vision / dental offerings and Medical benefited offerings.
The Marketing / Communication Coordinator will be responsible for the following task:
• Create, manage and implement integrated marketing plans w/ key customers across Telecom and/or Retail channel in the US & Europe
• Work with key customers, agencies, on all aspects of strategy, creative & customer activation
• Ensure all consumer, customer & promotional messages are consistent with brand strategy and deliver against customer /consumer insights
• Work with Customers, Agencies, various marketing & sales departments on the in-store & event merchandising needs of the group
• Manage and oversee project briefing and definition (tactical implementation) process; ensure delivery on agreed upon brief metrics
• Work with various groups to create & deploy Training Materials to be used by Trainers, Customers and RSPs
• Work with the PR & Social team on messaging and opportunities for awareness & activation
• Work with Data Analytics, Finance, and Research teams to set, measure and report on program performance.
• Perform post-analysis of executed promotions and displays to determine the success or failure, as well as future viability
• Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and retailer marketing departments
• Proactively seek out strategic partners and cross merchandising opportunities
• Meet tight timelines due to difficult customer requests.
• Use diplomacy, persuasiveness and a confident consultancy style to guide stakeholders in supporting effective Marcom strategies
Required Technical/Functional Skills
• Minimum 2 years of combined Marketing Strategy & Communications
• Go-To-Market Planning, and Channel Marketing Experience.
Preferred Technical/Functional Skills
• Minimum 2 to 4 years of combined Marketing Strategy & Communications
• Go-To-Market Planning, and Channel Marketing Experience preferred.
• Experience in Telecom or Retail is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to turn high-level marketing objectives into effective communications strategies and measurable campaigns.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership through influence, especially cross-functionally among many priorities, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of marketing partners and be considered their communications expert/consultant preferred.
• Strong service orientation and highly proactive working style preferred.
• Ability to make autonomous decisions based on a thorough understanding and analysis of organizational and business objectives.
• Experience effectively interacting with senior marketing leaders and global counterparts on matters concerning strategy.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and globally.
• Strong experience managing complex projects and details & meeting deadlines for multiple concurrent projects.
• Customer focused with ability to objectively assess opportunities and adjust to customer changing needs.
• Demonstrated success in working on cross-functional teams with the ability to influence peers and others in order to accomplish objectives of multiple projects.
• Effective communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent organizational skills to be effective and efficient
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing or a related field
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT