CTG LEAD GENERATION REPRESENTATIVE in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: LEAD GENERATION REPRESENTATIVE
Job Number: 18206224 CTG's top technology client is looking for a Lead Generation Representative to join their growing sales team.
This is an ongoing contract opportunity with potential for growth and offers a competitive base salary with bonuses.
• Identify, qualify and pass on or close new sales opportunities from prospecting and discovery
• Identify and qualify new sales opportunities from cold accounts
• Identify and qualify new sales opportunities from warm leads and accounts driven by marketing campaigns
• High volume daily outbound calling and writing emails for sales outreach
• Managing and updating daily activities within our CRM (customer relationship management)- salesforce.com
• Communicating professionally and productively with marketing, sales, support and others teams across the business
• Able to thrive in a quota driven environment and meet quotas
This is a challenging but rewarding professional opportunity. We’re looking for individuals with strong business acumen, and sales experience is helpful, but not necessary. Our sales platform incorporates the latest prospecting and marketing automation technologies, enabling you to target and prioritize your efforts with confidence and precision. Extensive group and 1-on-1 training and ongoing mentoring and coaching are provided to ensure your success.
• BA/BS Degree REQUIRED
• Strong career interest in B2B sales
• Positive attitude, resilient, team oriented, social and fun to work with
• Commitment to professional development and career advancement
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
• Demonstrated curiosity and resourcefulness
• Commitment to achieving individual and team performance goals
• Driven to provide high quality serve
• Professional, responsible, mature, self-motivated and disciplined
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT