CTG Inside Sales Trainer in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: Inside Sales Trainer
Job Number: 18203477 CTG's premier client is looking for an Inside Sales Trainer to join their Sales Learning and Development team in the Morrisville, NC area.
This is a long term position that offers a competitive salary, benefits and the ability to work for a growing technical company.
Job Duties Include:
• Serves as the training lead for onboarding new inside sales team members and contractors.
• Helps manage development and implementation of curriculum for new inside sales team members
• Participates in the ongoing training needs analysis to define geo-specific sales training requirements for the inside sales team; recommends appropriate training solutions; leads/participates in the design, development, and delivery of training programs and events
• Partners with the Sales Learning & Development colleagues to design, develop and deliver strategic learning offerings to support the geo’s strategic initiatives
• Project manages training development and deliver activities for all onboarding programs.
• Works under the direction of the Director of NA Sales Learning & Development
• Maintains virtual training curriculums for onboarding and inside sales teams, utilizing Cornerstone and video-based coaching
• Administers learning technologies, such as Brainshark, and maintains user base
• Reports the measured impact of a training intervention to the Director of NA Sales Learning & Development and relevant stakeholders
• Monitors, delivers, and interprets ROI metrics for business impact, adoption, utilization, and alignment
• Leverages NA Sales Training Team resources, capabilities, tools, systems, and expertise as well as those of other Lenovo training organizations to address defined business training needs
• Bachelors degree or higher in related field
• Preferred: Sales or sales management experience
• Minimum 2 years of corporate training experience, preferably in the design, development and delivery of sales training
• Experience working within a corporate training team preferred
• Technology knowledge preferred – PC experience a plus
• Must be able to effectively work with a range of stakeholders including executives, other subject matter experts, as well as instructional designers and multimedia developers
• Excellent project management skills
• Results driven, team player
• Excellent verbal/ written communication and presentation skills are required
• Experience with Cornerstone or other learning management systems a plus
• Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have the ability to drive for results and a passion to win
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT