CTG INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job Number: 18211688
CTG's top technology client is looking for Inbound Sales Representatives to join their growing team! This is an amazing sales opportunity to sell the latest and greatest technology products while gaining top sales experience.
Duration- Ongoing Contract
Location- RTP, NC area
Compensation- Competitive Base Salary with bonuses (benefit options available)
Hours- This position REQUIRES flexibility on the schedule below and the ability to work OT, weekend and holiday hours as needed.
• Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM
• Monday-Friday 10:00AM-7:00PM
• Monday-Friday 12:00PM-9:00PM
Flexibility during the holiday season will be required.
Live Chat or Telephone will be the primary focus for communicating with customers for the Inbound Sales Representative. Customers are both consumers and small businesses.
Job Duties Include:
• The main focus will be selling technical products.
• Additional duties will include promoting organization's products and services.
• Will represent the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support.
• Must know company products and services to assist resellers/channels in assigned territory.
• Sales experience is REQUIRED (2 years preferred)
• Experience in a metrics/quota driven environment is REQUIRED
• Strong Sales Aptitude
• Proven Leadership Skills
• Technical product knowledge is a plus
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• BA/BS Degree is preferred
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT